The Original 1911 CNR Railway Station
Presently Pennydale Junction Restaurant. The Pennydale Junction Restaurant, which is located at 92 - 22nd Street West, was once a Canadian National Railway Depot.
Built in 1911, the building was sold to Battleford in 1973, and in 1975 it was moved to its present location.
In 1981 the building was declared a Municipal Heritage Property.
Since 1977 it has been the Pennydale Junction Restaurant providing quality dining while surrounding one in the comfortable nostalgia captured within the old CNR station.