Court House & Land Titles

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

Built in 1907 as part of the compensation package provided when the CN Railway was built north of the North Saskatchewan River, it is the oldest existing Court House in Saskatchewan, and to this day functions as a Provincial Queen's Bench Magistrates Court.

It was designated a Provincial Heritage Property in 1978.

The Battleford Court House is located at 291 - 23rd Street West.