24th Street East
- Complete outdoor recreational site
- One soccer field
- 8 ball diamonds designed for softball, slo-pitch, and minor ball (6 shaled and 2 not)
- Diamonds and soccer field can be booked for weekend tournaments.
- Artificial ice from October to April.
- Accommodates minor hockey, figure skating, recreational hockey, and many tournaments.
- From April to September, a variety of functions/activities can be held on the concrete floor that measures 87'x189'.
- The total building is equipped with a fire prevention sprinkler system.
(306) 937-6331 (fax)
Box 220, Battleford, SK S0M 0E0
Monday 12:30pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday 10:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday 1:00pm – 8:30pm
Friday 12:30pm – 6:00pm
The library is operated by the Lakeland Library Region. For more information please visit lakelandlibrary.ca
- Versatile/multi-use, air conditioned facility can accommodate weddings, conferences, meetings, banquets, cultural events, volleyball, basketball, badminton, etc.
- The main hall measures 70'x100', has a tiled floor and there are 3 meeting rooms, bar area, coat check room, fully serviced kitchen, 2 separate change rooms for sports activities, and a portable stage.
- The hall can accommodate 500 people for dining/dancing, 675 for a banquet, and 800 for meetings.
- A full-time caretaker prepares the facilities for each function and is also available to open the center for previewing.
- Open from June, July, and August
- Paddling pool and playground