Built in 1886, the Original Gardiner Presbyterian Church was the first brick church (gothic style) built in Western Canada at the location of 121 - 20th Street West.
1886-1922: Presbyterian Church.
1922-1933: Served as a meeting place for several organizations.
1937-1959: Royal Canadian Legion Hall and Boy Scout meeting place.
1966: The building was turned over to the town.
1981: It was designated a Municipal Heritage Property.
1992 - 2003: Leased to the Saskatchewan Baseball Hall of Fame as a Museum.